Lodging an application
To lodge an application please provide:
- a completed application form (download from the link below)
- your resume or a brief biography
- a letter of support from your Head of Bench/Chief Justice
- a copy of a current passport
- a detailed proposal for any application which includes a study tour or mentoring.
Send this information by email to [email protected]
Applications need to be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the event you want to attend. Any application not received in the timeframe may be declined. IJS will only consider complete applications. Your application will be considered and you will be advised of the outcome promptly.
If approved, you will be notified and need to:
- have, or be willing to obtain, a valid visa to enter New Zealand (a copy of this must be received before travel is booked)
- provide evidence of citizenship
- agree to complete an evaluation form directly after the event/activity
- briefly report on the steps taken towards putting into practice or action the training/new skills you have received within three months of the activity, and
- agree to ongoing communication with the JPPF.
To view the application form, please click here.